1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: JEDIACAD_1. This will be the Name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from Jedi Academy CD1 to the JEDIACAD_1 folder.
3) From the CD2 copy only the GameData folder to the JEDIACAD_1 folder.
Overwrite any files when prompted.
Note: This will copy all the language files and folders and a pk3 file only from CD2. There is no need to copy all the other files from CD2.
4) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
5) Burn the contents of the JEDIACAD_1 folder to a DVD with the Label: JEDIACAD_1
NOTE: At the end of the installation you will be prompted to insert CD1. This is because the installer wants to install DirectX. Just press “OK” to continue, DirectX wont be installed but the game will be 100% installed.
Conversion by: Grumpy