1) Create a Temp folder on your hard-drive.
Name this folder: Syberia1. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
NOTE: The Label of the DVD “MUST” be: Syberia1
2) Download the Syberia Custom Installer from HERE and extract the contents of the RAR file to the Temp folder you created in step1 (called Syberia1).
(Custom Installer created by FelixTheCat.)
Extracted from the Syberia.rar file are 3 folders named:
3) Copy all the contents of the Syberia CD1 to the Syberia folder.
4) Copy all the contents of the Syberia CD2 to the same Syberia folder, EXCEPT for the Autorun.inf file and the Autoplay folder. (We will use the Autorun files from CD1)
5) Copy all the contents of the Syberia 2 CD1 to the Syberia 2 folder.
6) Copy all the contents of the Syberia 2 CD2 to the same Syberia 2 folder, EXCEPT for the Autorun.inf file and the Autoplay folder. (Again we will use the Autorun files from CD1)
7) Copy any Update Patches and NoCD cracks to the Patches folder.
This Patches folder will be opened when the Patches button is pressed on the menu.
8) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: Syberia1
The label MUST be Syberia1 otherwise the installation will not complete.
NOTE: During the installation of Syberia 1 you will be prompted to insert CD2. Just click “OK” to continue.
Conversion by: FelixTheCat