1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: Jedi_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
Note: You can use any label you choose.
2) Download my SW_JEDI_DVD Custom Installer from here and extract the contents of the RAR file to the Jedi_DVD folder.
(Custom Installer created by Skeraxe.)
Extracted from the SW_JEDI_DVD.rar file are 4 folders names JEDIACADEMY, JEDIOUTCAST, Cracks and Patches.
3) Copy all the contents from Jedi Academy CD1 to the JEDIACADEMY folder.
4) From the Jedi Academy CD2 copy only the GameData folder to the same JEDIACADEMY folder. Overwrite any files when prompted.
Note: This will copy all the language files and folders and a pk3 file only from CD2. There is no need to copy all the other files from CD2.
5) Copy all the contents from the Jedi Outcast CD to the JEDIOUTCAST folder.
Inside the Patches folder you will find 2 folders named JEDIACADEMY and JEDIOUTCAST.
6) Copy the Update patches to their respective folders.
When the Custom Installers Patches button is used it will automatically install the patches but for this to work there should only be one exe file in each of the Patches folders.
7) Inside the Cracks folder you will find 2 folders named JEDIACADEMY and JEDIOUTCAST
Copy any NoCD cracks to their respective folders.
8) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: Jedi_DVD
Note: You can use any Label you choose.
NOTE: At the end of the installation you will be prompted to insert CD1. This is because the installer wants to install DirectX. Just press “OK” to continue, DirectX wont be installed but the game will be 100% installed.
Conversion by: Grumpy