1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: SWEAW_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
Note: You can use any label you want.
2) Download my Star Wars Empire at War Custom Installer from here and extract the contents of the RAR file to the SWEAW_DVD.
All folders needed for the conversion are included in the .rar file.
(Custom Installer created by Shiny.)
3) Copy the Star Wars: Empire at War DVD to the EAW folder.
Note: If you have Empire at War on CDs then follow the conversion here to create a DVD.
4) Copy the Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption DVD to the FOC folder.
Note: If you have Forces of Corruption on CDs then follow the conversion here to create a DVD.
5) In the Updates folder put the EAW v1.05 patch (EAWUpdate1_5.exe) and the FOC v1.1 patch (focupdate1_1.exe) in their respective folders.
Note: The updates must be correctly named as stated here.
6) In the Cracks folder put the v1.05 EAW crack files and the v1.1 FOC crack files in there respective folders.
7) In the Serials folder copy, paste and save your EAW and FOC serials into the two different .txt files.
8) Test the DVD by Burning to a DVDRW first. If something is not working make sure that the folder structure has not been changed and also make sure that the files are named correctly.
9) After a successful test on a DVDRW burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVDR.
Note: All the sound effects have been removed as they made the auto run not work correctly, plus they got annoying after a while. Also on my EAW CD”s the structure of the files and folders are different than on my FOC DVD. So if the EAW DVD has the same file structure as the FOC DVD the EAW autorun will not work.
Conversion by: Shiny