1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: NBALIVE06. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) Create another Temp directory and name it “0compressed”. (Without the quotes)
Extract the “0compressed.zip file, from CD1, to the newly created “0compressed” folder.
Now delete the 0compressed.zip file which is still in the NBALIVE06 folder.
4) From CD2 extract the “1compressed.zip” file to the “0compressed” folder.
We must create only 1 zip file, from the 2 extracted zip files, called “0compressed.zip”
There a several ways to do this. This way is the easiest to explain!
Using Winzip (or another zip program) re-zip all the files by highlighting them all in the folder and from the Winzip menu choose “Add to 0compressed.zip”.
Copy the newly created zip file back to the NBALIVE06 folder.
Now you can delete the “0compressed” folder.
5) Using the Notepad, open the “common_filelist.txt” file and change the last line which starts with a “2” to a “1”.
NOTE: The first number indicates what CD the file is located on. Since we are now using just one DVD for the files it can be changed to a 1.
6) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
7) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: NBALIVE06
Conversion by: Buster