1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: NHL2006_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) From CD2 copy everything, except the “autorun.cfg” file, to the same Temp folder.
4) Using the Notepad, open the file “common_filelist.txt”. Change any lines which start with a “2” to a “1”.
(Example: Change the “2,1,path\file” to “1,1,path\file”. Do these all the way down the list! Make sure all the first numbers have been change to a 1).
NOTE: The first number indicates what CD the file is located on. Since we are now using just one DVD for all the files they can all be changed to a 1.
5) Go to the “autorun” folder and Open the “autorun.cfg” file.
Change “StartupCD=02” to “StartupCD=01” Then save it!
6) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
7) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: NHL2006_DVD
Conversion by: frozzted