Conversion by ‘yener90’
(DVD9 to 2xDVD5)
Install Sequence: DVD1-DVD2
*This conversion uses an Auto DVD9 to DVD5 Converter with a Key Reader created by ‘yener90’.*
It will automatically divide the files from your ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1’ game DVD into 2 folders.
There is also a Key Reader combined with this Converter. If you enter ‘your’ CD-Key into the converter then you wont need to do it when installing.
1) Download the ‘Auto Converter’ file from HERE and extract the contents of the RAR file to any location on your computer.
2) Insert the game DVD into the CD/DVD drive. You don’t have to install the game.
3) From the extracted rar file, RUN the ‘HP_2010_DVD9_DVD5_Converter’ file.
Select the ‘Drive’ where you want the ‘TEMP’ folder
Enter ‘your’ Key and click CONVERT.
WAIT until the process finishes.
When the process finishes you will have 2 newly created folders in the ‘TEMP’ folder, on your chosen Drive, named as below:
4) Burn the contents of the ‘HPDH1-DVD1’ folder, or the ISO file, to a DVD with the Label: HPDH1-DVD1
5) Burn the contents of the ‘HPDH1-DVD2’ folder, or the ISO file, to a DVD with the Label: HPDH1-DVD2
DVD1: 4.13 GB
DVD2: 2.89 GB