Conversion by ‘mondragon’
(DVD9 to 2xDVD5) *Multi Language*
Install Sequence: DVD1-DVD2-DVD1
1) Create 2 Temp folders on your hardrive.
Name one folder: Hellgate1. This will be the name (Label) of DVD1.
Name the other folder: Hellgate2. This will be the name (Label) of DVD2.
2) Copy all the contents of the ‘Hellgate London DVD9’ to the ‘Hellgate1’ folder.
3) Download and Install ‘Orca’ from HERE.
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file ‘HGL_x64.msi’ and from near the top of the menu choose ‘Edit with Orca’. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the ‘read only’ attribute, but as it is copied to the hardrive it is probably already edited automatically).
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the ‘Tables’ one on the left and scroll down to ‘Media’
Click on ‘Media’ this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Edit the Media section like the following:
Disk ID——-Last Sequence————Disk Prompt————Cabinet—————–Volume Label
1——————–51————————— #1———————————————— Hellgate1
2——————–54————————— #2———————————————— Hellgate2
3——————- 55—————————-#1———————————————— Hellgate1
Still using Orca, in the ‘Tables’ menu (on the left), Click on ‘File’ this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Locate the following filenames in the ‘FileName’ column and change their entries in the ‘Sequence’ column to the same as below:
hellgate_graphicshigh000.dat ———————————– 55
Then ‘SAVE’ it.
4) Again using Orca, Edit the ‘HGL_x86.msi’ file the same way as you did for the ‘HGL_x64.msi’ file in Step #3
5) CREATE a folder in the ‘Hellgate2’ folder and name it: ProgramFiles
6) CREATE a folder in the ‘ProgramFiles’ folder and name it: Flagship Studios
7) CREATE a folder in the ‘Flagship Studios’ folder and name it: Hellgate London
8) CREATE a folder in the ‘Hellgate London’ folder and name it: Data
Note: You should have now created the following path:
Hellgate2\ProgramFiles\Flagship Studios\Hellgate London\Data
9) MOVE the following files from the ‘Hellgate1\ProgramFiles\Flagship Studios\Hellgate London\Data’ folder to the ‘Hellgate2\ProgramFiles\Flagship Studios\Hellgate London\Data’ folder
10) COPY the following files from the ‘Hellgate1’ folder to the ‘Hellgate2’ folder.
11) Using the Notepad open the ‘Autorun.inf’ file in the ‘Hellgate2’ folder and edit as shown below then Save it.
12) Burn the contents of the ‘Hellgate1’ folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with the Label: Hellgate1
13) Burn the contents of the ‘Hellgate2’ folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with the Label: Hellgate2