Conversion by ‘peterf1999’
(DVD9 to 2xDVD5)
1) Create 2 Temp folders on your hardrive.
Name one folder: CMOUNTAIN_1. This will be the name (Label) of DVD1.
Name the other folder: CMOUNTAIN_2. This will be the name (Label) of DVD2.
2) Copy all the contents of the ‘Cursed Mountain’ DVD9 to the CMOUNTAIN_1 folder.
3) Download the ‘Cursed_Mountain_2xDVD5.7z’ file from HERE and extract the contents of the 7zip file to the ‘CMOUNTAIN_2’ folder overwriting any files if prompted. (Use the 7zip program to extract the contents of the zip file!)
4) Using the Notepad, CREATE an Autorun.inf file in the CMOUNTAIN_2 folder and edit as shown below then Save it.
5) Using 7zip, Extract then Re-compress the ‘cursed_data.cur’ file.
Archive format: 7z
Dictionary: 16 mb
Archive Name: Same name as original (‘cursed_data.cur’)
6) Re-Name the ‘Setup.exe’ file in the ‘CMOUNTAIN_1’ folder to: Install.exe
7) Again, Extract the contents of the ‘Cursed_Mountain_2xDVD5.7z’ file ‘EXCEPT the ‘CM_Icon.ico’ file to the ‘CMOUNTAIN_1’ folder overwriting any files if prompted.
(Use the 7zip program to extract the contents of the zip file!)
8) Burn the contents of the CMOUNTAIN_1 folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with the Label: CMOUNTAIN_1
9) Burn the contents of the CMOUNTAIN_2 folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with the Label: CMOUNTAIN_2