1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: C&C_ZH_DVD This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) From CD2 copy the Gensec.big and Language.cab.
4) Download and Install “Orca”
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file “Command and ConquerTM Generals Zero Hour.msi” and from near the top of the menu choose “Edit with Orca”. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the “read only” attribute, but as it is copied to the harddrive it is probably already edited automatically) When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the “Tables” one on the left and scroll down to “Media”
Click on “Media” this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Change all the entries in the “VolumeLabel” column to: C&C_ZH_DVD.
Then “Save” it.
5) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
6) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: C&C_ZH_DVD
NOTE: After installing the v1.02 Update you will need to use Crack files from 2 different Cracks! These Crack files are available on GameCopyWorld. Use the “generals.exe” from the “Deviance” Crack and the “game.date” from the “Drunk” Crack. This will enable the game to run correctly.
Conversion by: Grumpy