1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: BW2_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) From CD2 copy the ‘data3.cab’, ‘setup2.mhs’, and the ‘suppress_explorer.exe’ files to the same Temp folder.
4) From CD3 copy the ‘data4.cab’ and the ‘setup3.mhs’ files to the same Temp folder.
5) From CD4 copy the ‘data5.cab’ and the ‘setup4.mhs’ files to the same Temp folder.
6) Create another folder/s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder/s whatever you want.
7) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: BW2_DVD