Conversion by ‘peterf1999’
1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: BFBC2. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents of the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 DVD9 to the BFBC2 folder.
3) Download the ‘BFBC2_1xDVD5.7z’ file from HERE and extract the contents of the RAR file to the ‘BFBC2’ folder overwriting any files if prompted.
4) In the BFBC2 folder RUN the re-compress.bat file, select your language, then wait until the process finishes.
5) Using the Notepad open the ‘localization.ini’ file in the ‘Support’ folder and under [LOCALES] Insert a Space character in front of each row of the language you do NOT want, then Save it.
Do NOT put a Space in front of the language you want to keep!
6) Burn the contents of the BFBC2 folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with the Label: BFBC2
NOTE: You can use any Label you choose.