Conversion by ‘peterf1999’
(DVD9 to 2xDVD5)
Install sequence: DVD1-DVD2-DVD1
1) Create 2 Temp folders on your hardrive.
Name one folder: BFBC2_1. This will be the name (Label) of DVD1.
Name the other folder: BFBC2_2. This will be the name (Label) of DVD2.
2) Copy all the contents of the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 DVD9 to the BFBC2_1 folder.
3) MOVE all the cab files from the BFBC2_1 folder to the BFBC2_2 folder EXCEPT for the following 2 cab files:
4) COPY the ‘Support folder from the BFBC2_1 folder to the BFBC2_2 folder.
5) COPY the ‘Autorun.ico’ file from the BFBC2_1 folder to the BFBC2_2 folder and RENAME it to: BFBC2.ico
6) Using the Notepad CREATE another Autorun.inf file and edit as shown below then Save it in the BFBC2_2 folder :
7) Download the ‘BFBC2_2xDVD5.7z’ file from HERE and extract the contents of the RAR file to the ‘BFBC2_1’ folder overwriting any files if prompted.
8) In the ‘BFBC2_1’ folder RUN the ‘patch.bat’ file and wait until the process finishes.
9) Burn the contents of the BFBC2_1 folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with the Label: BFBC2_1
10) Burn the contents of the BFBC2_2 folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with the Label: BFBC2_2