1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: Warcraft_III_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Download my Warcraft III DVD Custom Installer from here and extract the contents of the RAR file to the Warcraft_III_DVD folder keeping the full directory structure. This way, you dont need to create any folders.
(Custom Installer created by Skeraxe.)
Warcraft III – Reign of Chaos
3) Copy all the contents from the CD to the Warcraft_III_DVD\WC3RC folder.
Copy the Patch to the Warcraft_III_DVD\Patches\WC3RC folder.
Copy the Crack to the Warcraft_III_DVD\Cracks\WC3RC folder.
Warcraft III – The Frozen Throne
4) Copy all the contents from the CD to the Warcraft_III_DVD\WC3FT folder.
Copy the Patch to the Warcraft_III_DVD\Patches\WC3FT folder.
Copy the Crack to the Warcraft_III_DVD\Cracks\WC3FT folder.
5) Copy any extras to the Warcraft_III_DVD\Extra folder.
6) In the autorun.inf, there is a section called Settings.
Open the autorun.inf using Notepad and write your CD Keys there and the menu will automatically enter them in the installer.
7) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: Warcraft_III_DVD
INFO about the menu
* It does not matter what you name the patch.
The menu will look inside the patches folder for a directory named after the game you choose in the menu.
If it finds 1 *.exe file, it will run it.
* When you choose the crack option, the menu will look inside the Crack folder for a directory named after the game you choose in the menu.
It will look in the windows registry where you have installed the game and then copy every file (usually the crack) to the games folder to replace the original *.exe.
Conversion by: Skeraxe