Conversion by ‘yener90’
(DVD9 to 1xDVD5)
1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: VENTEMP.
2) Install the game from the ‘Venetica DVD9’.
3) Install the v1.02 Patch.
4) DELETE the following 2 files from the game’s install folder:
5) Using FreeArc browse to the game’s install folder and compress all the files.
Output archive: Data.arc
Compression: Best asymmetric (with fast decompression): -m9x ld192m -s256m
6) MOVE the ‘Data.arc’ file from the game’s install folder to the ‘VENTEMP’ folder.
7) COPY the following folders from the ‘Venetica DVD9’ folder to the ‘VENTEMP’ folder.
8) COPY the following files from the ‘Venetica DVD9’ folder to the ‘VENTEMP’ folder.
9) Download the ‘VENETICA_DVD9_to_DVD5_with.Crack.Installer.rar’ file from HERE and extract the contents of the RAR file to the ‘VENTEMP’ folder overwriting any files if prompted.
10) CREATE a folder in the ‘VENTEMP’ folder and name it: Crack
11) COPY any Crack files to the ‘Crack’ folder.
12) CREATE a folder in the ‘VENTEMP’ folder and name it: BackUp
13) Copy the Original game exe to the ‘Backup’ folder.
14) Burn the contents of the ‘VENTEMP’ folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with any Label you choose.
PS: Burn the DVD in UDF
Well Designed Version with Button Sound and Background Music with the possibility to switch off the background music whilst installing.
Download ‘Well Designed Version’ HERE and use instead for Step 9 above.
This setup file is a ‘normal’ setup without the following:
without patch 1.02 in Data.arc
no DirectX Install
The original setup detects if PhysX/DirectX is already installed.
Download the ‘Normal’ installer HERE
Follow the above conversion but Skip ‘Steps 4, 10, 11, 12, 13
And use the ‘Normal’ installer for Step 9