Conversion by ‘Grumpy’
(DVD9 to 1xDVD5)
1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: TwoWorldsII. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents of the ‘Two Worlds II DVD9’ to the ‘TwoWorldsII’ folder.
3) Browse to the ‘TwoWorldsII\Install’ folder and DELETE the folders for the languages you do NOT want to keep.
Example: If you want an English only install then Delete the following folders:
4) Using the Notepad open the ‘Autorun.inf’ file in the ‘TwoWorldsII’ folder and Remove the entries for the languages you do NOT want to keep.
Example: If you want an English only install then under the ‘[config]’ field Remove the following lines:
Text6= ……… localizationGER
Text7= ……… localizationFRA
Text8= ……… localizationSPA
Text9= ……… localizationITA
… also Delete the ‘localization’ fields for the languages you don’t want.
Note: Download an ENGLISH ONLY ‘autorun.inf’ from HERE
5) Burn the contents of the ‘TwoWOrldsII’ folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with the Label: TwoWOrldsII
DVD5 Size: 3.54 GB (English Only)