This conversion does not really fall into any existing categories listed on cd-2-dvd.com.
It is not a CD2DVD conversion nor is it a DVD9 to DVD5 conversion.
What it does do is give you a Starforce free install for both games!
You will be creating 2 new DVD”s, one for Shadow Wars and one for Dragon Storm.
Both games will not fit onto the same DVD.
This will work in all Multi5 languages even though the installer is in English.
Creating our DVD”s
1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: Spellforce. This folder is only a Temp folder used for storing your files.
2) Download the Spellforce 2 Custom Installer”s from HERE and extract the contents of the RAR file to the Spellforce folder.
Note: There are 2 separate installers included, one for Shadow Wars and one for Dragon Storm. They each sit in their respective folders.
(Custom Installer”s created by Fairbod.)
Note: The folders needed for the conversions have been supplied with the Custom Installers.
3) Copy all the contents of the Shadow Wars DVD to the SF2_SW folder. Be careful NOT to overwrite the autorun.inf file which was included in the rar file!
4) Copy all the contents of the Dragon Storm DVD to the SF2_DS folder. Again be careful NOT to overwrite the autorun.inf file which was included in the rar file!
NOTE: If you do mistakenly overwrite the autorun.inf file, I have included a spare in the rar file.
The spare copy of the autorun.inf file is sitting inside the Spellforce folder. Just copy it to both the SF2_SW folder and the SF2_DS folder again.
4) Copy the Shadow Wars v102 Update patch to the “Patch” folder inside the SF2_SW folder. Rename the Update patch to: v102.exe
5) Copy the Shadow Wars NoCD Crack to the “Cracks” folder inside the SF2_SW folder. Rename the NoCD Crack to: spellforce2.exe
6) Copy the Dragon Storm NoCD Crack to the “Cracks” folder inside the SF2_DS folder. If you have downloaded the correct Crack then it should already be named: hc.dll
7) Inside the SF2_SW folder you will find a file named: serials.txt
Using the Notepad, open the serials.txt file and paste your serial in place of the XXXXX”s
8) If you would like music to be played when the Custom Installer starts then copy an mp3 file to BOTH the SF2_SW folder and the SF2_DS folder.
The mp3 files for both games MUST be named: Music.mp3
9) Burn the contents of the SF2_SW folder to a DVD with the label: SF2_SW
10) Burn the contents of the SF2_DS folder to a DVD with the label: SF2_DS
NOTE: You only need to patch this game once in Shadow Wars.
Please Click the “Help” button on either Installer to Read the Help before Installing.
Conversion by: Fairbod