1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: SealofEvil_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) Copy all the contents from CD2 to the Temp folder. Do NOT overwrite any files if prompted!
4) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
5) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: SealofEvil_DVD
NOTE: Some people have reported the AUTORUN crashing on the original game with an error!
This seems to be from installing the US version on machines set to UK language!
Look in the AutoRun folder and there are three files:
Simply make copies of these files and rename them to:
If you copied them out of this folder simply rename them and copy them back into the AutoRun folder. The Autorun menu should now run on machines were the regional settings are set to UK language!
Conversion by: Tarzan GK & BarryB