1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: RoN_RoL_DVD :This will be the name or label of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) From CD2 copy the Disk2C~1.cab file AND the folder: program files : to the same Temp directory. (Click yes to all if it asks about already existing folder).
4) From CD3 copy the Disk3C~1.cab file to the same Temp directory.
5) From CD4 copy the Disk4C~1.cab file to the same Temp directory.
6) Download and Install “Orca”
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file “Rise Of Legends.msi” and near the top of the menu choose “Edit with Orca”. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and uncheck the “read only” attribute, but as it is copied to the harddrive it is probably already edited automatically).
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the “Tables” one on the left and scroll down to “Media”
Click on “Media” this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Change all the entries in the “VolumeLabel” column to: RoN_RoL_DVD
Then “Save” it.
7) Create any other folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc. and name them whatever you would like.
8) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: RoN_RoL_DVD
Conversion by: KW33D