Conversion by ‘yener90’
(2xDVD9 to 1xDVD5) *Offline Install Only*
(For Online backup use the Steam Backup function)
1) Create 2 Temp folders on your hardrive.
Name one folder: DVD1. This will be the name (Label) of DVD1.
Name the other folder: DVD2. This will be the name (Label) of DVD2.
2) Copy all the contents of the ‘Race On DVD1’ to the ‘DVD1’ folder.
3) Copy all the contents of the ‘Race On DVD2’ to the ‘DVD2’ folder.
4) DELETE the following folders from the ‘DVD1’ folder:
5) MOVE the ‘dat’ folder from the ‘DVD2’ folder to the ‘DVD1’ folder.
6) MOVE the following files from the ‘DVD2’ folder to the ‘DVD1’ folder:
7) Download the edited ‘Install.exe’ file from HERE and extract the contents of the RAR file to the ‘DVD1’ folder overwriting any files if prompted.
Note: The edited ‘Install.exe’ file auto selects the Offline Version to install during the installing.
8) Using the Notepad open the ‘Autorun.inf’ file in the ‘DVD1’ folder and edit as shown below then Save it.
Burn the contents of the ‘DVD1’ folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with any Label you choose.
DVD Size: 4.31 GB