1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: OpFlash. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) Copy all the contents from CD2 to the Temp folder. Overwrite any files if prompted.
4) Copy all the contents from CD3 to the Temp folder. Do not overwrite the Data folder.
5) Create a backup of the setup.dat file.
6) Using the Notepad open the setup.dat file and Delete the following entries:
Now Save the edited setup.dat.
7. Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
8. Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: OpFlash
Conversion by: LordPiccolo