Note: The Neverwinter Nights section (Part 1) of this conversion was written by NTZ.
Part 1: Neverwinter Nights
Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder NWN_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
Copy all files from disc [B]one[/B] to the NWN_DVD folder.
Copy “disk2.bzf” form disc [B]two[/B] to the same NWN_DVD folder.
Copy all directories form disc [B]three[/B] to the same NWN_DVD folder.
Get hold of UltraEdit or another hex-editor. The demo version of UltraEdit is available from: www.ultraedit.com
Open the “setup.inx” file and changes these lines
00009380h: 00 32 … (Old line)
00009380h: 00 31 … (change 2 to 1)
00009980h: 03 … 00 33 04 00 02 00 (Old line)
00009980h: 03 … 00 31 04 00 02 00 (change 3 to 1)
Open the “Setup.ini” file with notepad and put these lines at the bottom of the file.
Part 2: The Expansions (Written by Sulio)
1) Create a new folder in the NWN_DVD folder and name it “Crack & Patch”.
Do not include the quotations in the folder name!
2) Using the Notepad, create a txt file called Serial.txt
Copy your CD-keys, for the NWN games, to the serial.txt file and save it in the Crack & Patch folder.
Also download the NWNEnglish1.67HotU Update for Hordes of the Underdark from: bioware.com and put it in the Crack & Patch folder.
NOTE: The 1.67 is the only Update necessary and this update will also remove the CD Check so it will work as a NoCD. As long as the 1.67 update is installed, you don”t need a NoCD crack for any of the games, as they are all started from the same exe and only once in the main menu in-game do you get to choose which expansion, or the original, you want to play.
IMPORTANT: The file MUST be named NWNEnglish1.67HotUUpdate.exe for the custom menu to find it (this is how it”s named when downloaded from the official BioWare site anyway).
So even if there is a later patch at some point, or you want to use an earlier one, rename it to NWNEnglish1.67HotUUpdate.exe.
2) Create a new folder in the NWN_DVD folder and name it “Shadows of Undrentide”.
Again without the quotations!
Copy the contents of the Shadows of Undrentide CD into the Shadows of Undrentide folder.
3) Create a new folder in the NWN_DVD folder and name it “Hordes of the Underdark”.
Again without the quotations!
Copy the contents of the Hordes of the Underdark CD to the Hordes of the Underdark folder.
4) If the Electronic Registration reminders during the install annoy you, just delete the “Ereg” folders in each game”s install folder (i.e. in NWN_DVD for NWN, “Shadows of Undrentide” for SoU and so on). If the installer doesn”t find the Ereg folder, it will just continue installing without asking you to register. If you still want the option to register at some point, you can rename the Ereg folder instead of deleting it, and manually start the registration when you want to.
5) Download my Custom Installer from here and extract the contents of the rar file to the NWN_DVD folder. (Custom Installer created by Sulio)
6) Burn the contents of the NWN_DVD folder to a DVD, using the label: NWN_DVD
Conversion by: Sulio