Conversion by ‘peterf1999’
(DVD9 to 1xDVD5) [Multi 12] *FULL BACKUP*
1) Install the game from the ‘Need for Speed Hot Pursuit DVD9’.
NOTE: Refer to ‘IMPORTANT (ERROR)’ message below first!
2) Download all 10 of the files below and Using 7zip Extract to a Temp folder.
3) Copy all the contents of the ‘Need for Speed Hot Pursuit DVD9’ to the ‘NFSHP_DVD5\NFSHP’ folder.
4) In the ‘NFSHP’ folder RUN the ‘Re-compress.bat’ file and wait until the process finishes.
When the process finishes you will have an ISO file in the ‘NFSHP_DVD5’ folder.
5) Burn (or Mount) the ISO file in the ‘NFSHP_DVD5’ folder to a DVD with the Label: NFSHP
Note: You can burn with any Label you choose.
When running the ‘Re-compress.bat’, if the DOS window appears asking for the path of the folder and you know for sure the path its showing is correct, then your ‘Default Install Path’ may be too long?
Un-install the game and when Re-installing ‘shorten’ the last part of the install path to only: NFSHP
(Example: Electronic Arts\NFSHP