Conversion by ‘BASSIX’
(DVD9 to 2xDVD5)
Install Sequence: DVD1-DVD2-DVD1
1) Create 2 Temp folders on your hardrive.
Name one folder: DISK1. This will be the name (Label) of DVD1.
Name the other folder: DISK2. This will be the name (Label) of DVD2.
2) Copy all the contents of the ‘Guitar Hero World Tour DVD9’ to the ‘DISK1’ folder.
3) MOVE the following files from the ‘DISK1’ folder to the ‘DISK2’ folder.
4) COPY the following files from the ‘DISK1’ folder to the ‘DISK2’ folder.
.AspyrBuild.Guitar Hero 4.EUR_EFIGS_SR.90751
NOTE: The ‘.AspyrBuild.Guitar Hero 4.EUR_EFIGS_SR.90751’ file is a ‘Hidden’ file. You will need to go into your Windows Folder Options, then Click on the ‘Veiw’ tab and change the setting to ‘Show hidden files, folders, and drives’ to be able to see this file.
5) Download and Install ‘Orca’ from HERE.
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the ‘Guitar Hero World Tour.msi’ file and from near the top of the menu choose ‘Edit with Orca’. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the ‘read only’ attribute, but as it is copied to the hardrive it is probably already edited automatically).
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the ‘Tables’ one on the left and scroll down to ‘Media’
Click on ‘Media’ this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Edit the ‘Disk Prompt’ column and the ‘Volume Label’ column as shown below then Save it:
Disk ID——Last Sequence—-Disk Prompt——Cabinet———Volume Label
1——————4161————— 1————Data1.cab———– DISK1
2——————4365————— 2 ———–Data11.cab———- DISK2
3——————5542————— 2————Data12.cab———- DISK2
4——————7935————— 1————Data13.cab———- DISK1
6) Using the Notepad open the ‘Autorun.inf’ file in the ‘DISK2’ folder and edit as shown below then Save it.
7) Burn the contents of the ‘DISK1’ folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with the Label: DISK1
8) Burn the contents of the ‘DISK2’ folder to a DVD (or Create an ISO) with the Label: DISK2