1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: DISK1. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) Copy all the contents from CD2 to the same Temp folder. Choose Yes to overwrite any files if prompted.
4) Copy all the contents from CD3 to the same Temp folder. Choose Yes to overwrite any files if prompted. 5) Copy all the contents from CD4 to the same Temp folder. Choose Yes to overwrite any files if prompted.
6) Download and Install “Orca” from HERE.
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file “Gorasul.msi” and from near the top of the menu choose “Edit with Orca”. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the “read only” attribute, but as it is copied to the hardrive it is probably already edited automatically).
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the “Tables” one on the left and scroll down to “Media”
Click on “Media” this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
On the right hand side you will now see 5 Rows.
We need to remove the Rows 1, 2. 3 and 4.
Hold down the Shift key and select each row. (Row 1-4)
Let go of the Shift key and press Delete.
You will be prompted to permanently remove the 4 rows. Choose OK.
Now you are left with just Row 5.
Click on the “Save” button to save the changes. (The button which looks like a Floppy Disc)
7) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
8) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: DISK1
Conversion by: mondragon