1) Create a folder on your hardrive and name it: FARCRY_1 (This will be the name of the DVD)
2) Starting from CD5 then CD4, CD3, CD2 and lastly CD1 copy all folders and files to this newly created FARCRY_1 folder. This will leave the correct “Autorun.inf” untouched.
Overwrite anything else that doubles up.
6) Download and Install “Orca”
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file “Far Cry.msi” and from near the top of the menu choose “Edit with Orca”. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the “read only” attribute, but as it is copied to the harddrive it is probably already edited automatically)
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the “Tables” one on the left and scroll down to “Media”
Click on “Media” this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Change all the entries in the “VolumeLabel” column to: FARCRY_1
Then “Save” it.
4) Create another folder for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
Name this folder whatever you want.
5) Now burn to a DVD using the Label FARCRY_1.
NOTE: Even though this conversion does not need a Custom Installer, Thrillkill has created one anyway.
Use his Custom Installer if you would like an installer which can include Extra’s on your startup.
If you want to use the Custom Installer then follow the guide above but you MUST label your DVD: Farcry
Do NOT use the label: FARCRY_1
You can download Thrillkill”s Custom Installer from here. Extract the contents of the rar file to the Farcry folder. (The root of the DVD)
(Note: The Installer has a transparent background, the white background you see when viewing the installer will not show up behind the Installer!)
Conversion by: Grumpy