Conversion by ‘yener90’
(DVD9 to 2xDVD5)
*This conversion uses an Auto DVD9 to DVD5 Converter created by ‘yener90’.*
It will automatically divide the files from your F1 2010 game DVD into either 2 folders or 2 ISO’s depending on the options you choose.
1) Download the ‘Auto Converter’ file from HERE and extract the contents of the RAR file to any location on your computer.
2) Insert the game DVD into the CD/DVD drive. You don’t have to install the game.
3) From the extracted rar file, RUN the ‘F1 2010_Converter’ file.
Select the ‘Drive’ where you want the ‘TEMP’ folder to be and click CONVERT.
WAIT until the process finishes.
When the process finishes, and depending on the options you chose in the converter, you will have either 2 newly created folders or ISO files, in the ‘TEMP’ folder, on your chosen Drive, named as below:
4) Burn the contents of the ‘F1_2010_DVD1’ folder, or the ISO file, to a DVD with the Label: F1_2010_DVD1
5) Burn the contents of the ‘F1_2010_DVD1’ folder, or the ISO file, to a DVD with the Label: F1_2010_DVD1
DVD1: 4,22 GB
DVD2: 1,38 GB