1) Create a folder on Hardrive, name it EURO2004_DVD (This will be the name of the DVD)
2) Copy all the contents of CD1 to this newly created folder.
3) Rename the file “compressed.zip” to “compressed_cd1.zip”
4) Copy all the contents of CD2, (except the “autorun.inf” file) to the same newly created folder.
5) Rename the file “compressed.zip” (from CD2) to “compressed _cd2.zip”
6) Then delete the “compressed.zip” file. (We will make a new one)
7) We must create only 1 zip file from these 2 newly created zip files. (from compressed_cd1.zip and compressed_cd2.zip) Creating a new zip file called “compressed.zip”
There are several ways to do this. This way is the easiest to explain!
Firstly create a folder named “compressed.zip”.
Then using Winzip (or another zip program) extract both zip files to the newly created “compressed.zip” folder. Then re-zip these files by highlighting all the files in the folder and from the Winzip menu choose “Add to compressed.zip”. Copy the newly created zip file back to the EURO2004_DVD folder. Now you can delete the compressed.zip folder and the 2 compressed_cd1.zip and the compressed_cd2.zip files.
8) Now open the file “common_filelist.txt” with Notepad. (You may first have to change the properties of this file to untick the “read only” attribute)
Change all the first numbers (all the 2″s) at the beginning of each line to 1.
This will let setup know there is only one disc being used.
Go back to the properties and Re-tick the “read only” attribute and click “Apply”.
9) Then using Notepad again, open the file “autorun.cfg” (you may first have to change the properties to untick the “read only” attribute.)
Look for “CdStart=2” and change the 2 to a 1. Then “Save”
Go back to the properties of this file and re-tick the “read only” attribute, and apply.
10) Add another folder for any Updates, Serial and Patches and or Cracks etc. Name this folder whatever you choose.
11) Then burn contents of the “EURO2004_DVD” folder to a DVD using the Label: EURO2004_DVD
Conversion by: Grumpy