1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: CSS_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents of CD1 to the CSS_DVD folder.
3) From CD2 copy the css2.cab file to the same CSS_DVD folder.
4) From CD3 copy the css3.cab file to the same CSS_DVD folder.
5) From CD4 copy the css4.cab file to the same CSS_DVD folder.
6) Also from CD4 copy the DirectX folder to the same CSS_DVD folder.
7) Burn the contents of the CSS_DVD folder to a DVD with the Label: CSS_DVD
I am unsure who submitted this conversion but I have credited “Fox” as being the original author. The original conversion can be found at www.foxholeunderground.com – Grumpy
Conversion by: Fox