1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: bloodomen2-1. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD2 to the Temp folder.
3) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the same Temp folder.
4) Open the ‘install2.dat’ file in UltraEdit-32 or any other HEX editor.
Go to ‘Search’, then ‘Find’ and tick ”Find ASCII”
Search for ‘bloodomen2-2’ and replace the ‘2’ on the end with a ‘1’ (bloodomen2-1)
5) Create another folder/s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder/s whatever you want.
6) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: bloodomen2-1