Conversion by ‘yener90’
(DVD9 to 2xDVD5)
You need at least 20 GB free space.
Brazilian | French | German | Italian | Polish | Portuguese | Russian | Spanish | UK English | US English
*This conversion uses an Auto DVD9 to DVD5 Converter created by ‘yener90’.*
It will automatically divide the files from your ‘StarCraft II Wings Of Liberty’ game DVD into 2 folders.
1) Download the ‘Auto Converter’ file from HERE and extract the contents of the RAR file to any location on your computer.
2) Install the game from the ‘StarCraft II Wings Of Liberty DVD9′.
3) From the extracted rar file, RUN the Starcraft2_DVD9_2xDVD5_Converter’ file.
Select the ‘Drive’ where you want the ‘TEMP’ folder and click CONVERT.
WAIT until the process finishes.
When the process finishes, you will have 2 newly created folders in the ‘TEMP’ folder, on your chosen Drive, named as below:
4) Burn the contents of the ‘SC2_WOL_DVD1’ folder, or the ISO file, to a DVD with the Label: SC2_WOL_DVD1
5) Burn the contents of the ‘SC2_WOL_DVD2’ folder, or the ISO file, to a DVD with the Label: SC2_WOL_DVD2
DVD1: 4.00 GB
DVD2: 4.00 GB