Conversion by ‘peterf1999’
(DVD9 to 1xDVD5) [Multi 5] *1 LANGUAGE* *INNO SETUP*
1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: The Force Unleashed II. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Install the game from the ‘Star Wars The Force Unleashed II DVD9’.
3) Download the ‘SWTFU2_1xDVD5.rar’ file from HERE and extract the contents of the RAR file to the ‘Star Wars The Force Unleashed II DVD9’ folder overwriting any files if prompted.
4) Download one of the language files (for your chosen language) from one of the Links below and extract the contents of the RAR file to the ‘The Force Unleashed II’ folder overwriting any files if prompted.
5) Using the Notepad open the ‘SWTFU2.iss’ file in the ‘The Force Unleashed II’ folder and edit the top Line as shown below then Save it.
…. change from:
#define SourcePath “f:\Star Wars Il Potere della Forza 2\”
…. change to:
#define SourcePath “yourgameinstallationpath\”
6) COPY the following files from the ‘Star Wars The Force Unleashed II DVD9’ to the ‘The Force Unleashed II\Compiled\SWTFU2\Support’ folder.
7) In the ‘The Force Unleashed II’ folder RUN the ‘compile.bat’ file and wait until the process finishes.
Note: When the process finishes there will be a newly created ISO file in the ‘The Force Unleashed II’ folder.
8) Thanks to ‘Smurf Stomper’, before burning to a DVD, we will fix a small error that LucasArts left in their installer.
After the installation of the game the view ‘Manual’ option works, but the View ‘Readme’ option does not work and will prompt you to insert the Force Unleashed 2 DVD.
The launcher is trying to open a file in the ‘Support’ folder named:
LucasArts accidentally named the file:
Go to the ‘Support’ folder and rename the file by swapping the ‘™’ for the ‘®’
Correct name of file should be as below:
9) Burn (or Mount) the ISO in the ‘The Force Unleashed II’ folder to a DVD with any Label you choose.
Note: Thanks to ‘Smurf Stomper’ for the info in Step 8.