1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: Quake_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Download my Custom Installer from here and extract the contents of the rar file to the Quake_DVD folder.
(Custom Installer created by Skeraxe)
Extracted from the rar file are the folders Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Cracks and Updates.
3) Copy all the contents of the Quake CD to the Q1 folder.
4) Copy all the contents of the Quake 2 CD to the Q2 folder.
5) Copy all the contents of the Quake 3 CD to the Q3 folder.
6) Copy all the contents of the Quake 4 CD3 to the Q4 folder.
6a) Copy all the contents of the Quake 4 CD2 to the Q4 folder. Overwrite files if prompted.
6b) Copy all the contents of the Quake 4 CD1 to the Q4 folder. Overwrite files if prompted.
NOTE: If you have the DVD version of Quake 4 then just copy all the contents of the DVD to the Q4 folder.
7) Download and Install “Orca”
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file ‘Quake 4(tm).msi’ and from near the top of the menu choose ‘Edit with Orca’. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the ‘read only’ attribute, but as it is copied to the harddrive it is probably already edited automatically).
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the ‘Tables’ one on the left and scroll down to ‘Media’ Click on ‘Media’ this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Change all the entries in the ‘VolumeLabel’ column to: QUAKE_DVD
Then ‘Save’ it.
8) Download any NoCD cracks/fixed exe’s to the Cracks folder.
9) Download Any Updates you want to the Updates folder.
NOTE: There is just enough space for the following updates.
Quake Retail -> v1.06 -> v1.08 (560 Kb)
Quake 2 Retail -> v3.20 (18,3 Mb)
Quake 3 Retail -> v1.32 (27,7 Mb)
Quake 4 Retail -> v1.3 (232 Mb)
10) Also extracted from the Custom Installer rar file is a ‘serial.txt’ file.
Save your serial for Quake 3 and 4 to this serial.txt file.
11) Burn the contents of the Quake_DVD folder to a DVD with the Label: QUAKE_DVD
Conversion by: Skeraxe