1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: POP_INSTALL. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 (Install Disc) to the Temp folder.
3) Copy all the contents from CD2 (Play Disc) to the same Temp folder.
Except the “autorun” folder, the “autorun.exe” file and the “autorun.inf” file.
4) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
5) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: POP_INSTALL
Conversion by: Wendals