1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: Painkiller_BOOH. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) Copy all the contents from CD2 to the same Temp folder. Do NOT overwrite any files if prompted!
4) Using the Notepad open the “autorun.inf” file and add this line:
icon=painkiller.ico. This will add the Painkiller icon to the install setup.
5) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
6) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: Painkiller_BOOH
Conversion by: Grumpy