1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive. Name this folder: OTHCD1.
This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD2 to the Temp folder.(Must start with CD 2)
3) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder. Overwrite any files if prompted.
4) Download and Install “Orca”. Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file “oth.msi” and from near the top of the menu choose “Edit with Orca”. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the “read only” attribute, but as it is copied to the harddrive it is probably already edited automatically) You will see 2 window panes, go to the “Tables” one on the left and scroll down to “Media” Click on “Media” this will show you the entries in the Right pane. Change all the entries in the “VolumeLabel” column to: OTHCD1 Then “Save” it.
5) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
6) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: OTHCD1
Conversion by: teaser