1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: NFSMW. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) From CD2 copy the all the CAB and ZIP files to the same Temp folder.
4) From CD3 copy the all the CAB and ZIP files to the same Temp folder.
5) From CD4 copy the all the CAB and ZIP files to the same Temp folder.
6) Using the Notepad, open the file “common_filelist.txt”. Change any lines which start with a “4” or a “3” or a “2” to a “1”.
(Example: Change the “2,1,path\file” to “1,1,path\file”. Do these all the way down the list! Make sure all the first numbers have been change to a 1).
NOTE: The first number indicates what CD the file is located on. Since we are now using just one DVD for all the files they can all be changed to a 1.
7) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
(As there is no NoCD crack available as yet you will need to create a Full Image of CD1 and copy it to the crack folder you create!)
8) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: NFSMW
Conversion by: Orion