1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: MVP2005_CD1. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) From CD2 copy the “Data” folder to the same Temp folder.
4) Also From CD2 copy the following files to the same Temp folder:
5) Using the Notepad, open the file “common_filelist.txt”. Change any lines which start with a “2” to a “1”.
(Example: Change the “2,1,path\file” to “1,1,path\file”. Do these all the way down the list! Make sure all the first numbers have been changed to a 1)
NOTE: The first number indicates what CD the file is located on. Since we are now using just one DVD for all the files they can all be changed to a 1.
6) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
7) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: MVP2005_CD1
Conversion by: Grumpy