This custom menu works for:
MoHAA + MoHAAS + MoHAABT owners
or all the above games owners.
The menu will scan for the games setup files. If menu finds MoHAA + MoHAAS + MoHAABT setup files, it will “delete” DD1/2 buttons from the main menu, and vice-versa.
So watch the conversion carefully in order to not mess anything. And test everything before you burn.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do NOT try any another combinations (such as MoHAA and DD1 only), or all the main menu buttons will be activated! It isn”t so bad, except you will have too many “useless” buttons. I”ve advised you!
1) Create a Temporary directory on your hardrive. (Call this Directory MOH_DD_DVD)
2) Download my custom menu from HERE and extract the contents of the rar file to the MOH_DD_DVD folder. The rar file contains all the needed folders.
(Custom Installer created by KillerOh)
The instructions for MoHAA + MoHAAS + MoHAABT will be explained separately to DD1/2.
– If you own only Deadly Dozen1/2, jump to “step 4” and proceed from there.
– If you own only MoHAA + MoHAAS + MoHAABT, follow “step 3”, then jump to “step 5”.
– If you own all these games, proceed from “step 3”.
3) Follow the instructions for MoHAA + MoHAAS + MoHAABT (It uses the CD-2-DVD conversion created by Grumpy, with some changes to fit my custom menu):
1) Copy all of the MOHAA CD1 to the Temp directory. DO NOT overwrite any file!
2) Copy from the MOHAA CD2 the “Main” and “Win95OpenGLfix” folders and also the “data3.cab” file to the Temp directory.
3) Copy all of the Spearhead CD to the MOHAAS directory.
4) Then move the “eReg” directory from the MOHAAS directory to the root of the MOH_DD_DVD directory, overwriting any files if asked.
5) Move the “patch111v9safedisk.exe” inside the “Patch” folder in MOHAAS directory to the (Temp Folder)\Patch\MOHAA folder, and rename it to “setup.exe”.
** NOTE: If you don”t have such patch in this folder for some reason, then download it.
** Alternatively, after moving this file, extract it with WinRar. It will unpack the patch installer to a folder called “Disk1”. Simply move the files from this folder to the MOHAA folder and delete “Disk1” and “patch111v9safedisk.exe”. The same procedure can be done with MoHAAS and MoHAABT patches. **
6) Copy all of the Breakthrough CD (except the “patch” folder) to the MOHAABT directory.
7) Then again move the “eReg” directory from the MOHAABT directory to the root of the MOH_DD_DVD directory, again overwriting any files if asked.
8) You will need to download the following update patches!
NOTE: Search for the filenames using Google. Don”t include the Quotes (“”) in the search!
Another place to find all game patches is at www.patches-scroll.de
Now, do the following:
1. Move the “mohaas_patch_20_to_211.exe” to the (Temp Folder)\Patch\MOHAAS\Patch01 directory and rename it to “setup.exe”
2. Move the “mohaas_patch_211_to_215.exe” to the (Temp Folder)\Patch\MOHAAS\Patch02 directory and rename it to “setup.exe”
3. Move the “breakthrough_patch_2.40b.exe” to the (Temp Folder)\Patch\MOHAABT directory and rename it to “setup.exe”
** Again, alternatively, you can unpack the patches after moving them to the right folder, then move all the files from the “disk1” folder to the appropriate patch folders, like you could do in MoHAA patch. **
9) Now, it”s time to add the interesting things.
In the root of the Temp directory, you”ll find a “crack” folder. Inside it, there are five folders. You should place:
1. The MoHAA no-cd patch to the (Temp Folder)\Crack\MOHAA Directory
2. The MoHAAS no-cd patch to the (Temp Folder)\Crack\MOHAAS Directory
3. The MoHAABT no-cd patch to the (Temp Folder)\Crack\MOHAABT Directory
NOTE: This menu will only copy the cracked files to the game install, so download the already-cracked game executables. All can be found on gamecopyworld.
10) Also in the root of the Temp directory, you will find an “Extra” folder. Inside it, there are five folders.
Place anything interesting you want (Like game manuals, trainees etc) in these folders, but be careful with the disk space: The complete conversion, for all MoH and DD games, uses almost a full DVD!
If you don”t have any extra”s and don”t want to see the “browse extras” button in the menu, simply delete the folder for the game you don”t want to add anything for. Eg: If you don”t want to see the “Browse extras” in the MoHAAS page, delete the “MOHAAS” folder inside the “Extra” folder.
11) Also in the root of the Temp directory, you”ll find a “Decensor” folder. Inside it, there are four folders.
DO NOT TOUCH THEM!
This menu already contains all the available decensor/blood files to add Blood for MoHAA, Spearhead, Breakthrough (available at gamecopyworld) because all of them are only tiny files.
** NOTE: Grumpy”s original conversion doesn”t quote the MoHAA decensor patch. Maybe as there are MoHAA versions with blood. However, as there is such a patch available, I”ve decided to include it. If your MoHAA doesn”t need it, simply don”t install it.
But don”t worry: The menu will backup all replaced files in a “backup” folder.
12) Still in the root of the Temp folder, you will find a “MoHTP” folder. It”s to add an additional MoHAA/SH/BT texture pack. Search for “ZzZzZz_MOHAAHD_FINAL.pk3” in Google. This pack is about 250 MB”s in size.
If you don”t have/downloaded/don”t want, no worries. Simply delete the “MoHTP” folder to disable the “Texture Pack” button in MoHAA game pages.
If you have it, place the file to the “MoHTP” folder, and rename it to “ZzZzZz_MOHAAHD_FINAL.pk3” if needed.
13) And lastly, I have also included “SerialMoHAA.txt”, “SerialMoHAAS.txt” and “SerialMoHAABT.txt” files. They contain no serials!! You can paste your own serials, for each of the 3 games, into these text files.
When you click on the “install” button for the MoH games, the text file will load as well.
14) Inside all games, you should find the “DirectX” installers. Search for them, then DELETE the contents of the “DirectX” folders (not the “DirectX” folder itself) from all games. It should have a different name depending of the game/expansion. It”s “needed” if you want to add the MoH and DD games, MoH Texture pack and any extras.
4) Follow the instructions for Deadly Dozen 1/2 (CD-2-DVD conversion created by KillerOh)
1) Copy all the Deadly Dozen CD to the “DD1” folder in the Temp directory.
2) Then, Copy all the Deadly Dozen Pacific Theater to the “DD2” folder in the Temp directory.
3) Search and DELETE all “DirectX” installer files (not the “DirectX” folder). It only wastes free space.
4) Download the Deadly Dozen patch (The nFusion”s official game site has the patch) and unpack it to the (Temp Folder)\Patch\DD1 folder.
You should pay attention hereâ€¦ Deadly Dozen has two patches: The v1.00 to v1.03 and the v1.01 to v1.03 patch. You should download the patch for the correct version of your game (eg. Download the v1.01 to v1.03 patch if the game is the v1.01). If you don”t know your game version, just open the “readme.txt”. It contains this information.
After you unpack the patch to the folder, you should rename the only executable in it to “setup.exe”.
5) Download the Deadly Dozen Pacific Theater patch.
Again, pay attentionâ€¦ DD2 has two patches, and the last one is an unofficial one.
You should download the v2.20 to 2.35 patch, then, if you want, the v2.35 to v2.38 patch. DO NOT DOWNLOAD the v2.20 to 2.38 patch!
All are available from the game”s official site.
Place the v2.20 to 2.35 patch installer to the (Temp Folder)\Patch\DD2\Patch01 folder and rename it to “setup.exe”
Place the v2.35 to 2.38 patch installer to the (Temp Folder)\Patch\DD2\Patch02 folder and rename it to “setup.exe”
6) In the root of the Temp directory, you will find a “crack” folder. Inside it, there are five folders. You should place:
1. The Deadly Dozen NoCD patch to the (Temp Folder)\Crack\DD1 Directory
2. The Deadly Dozen Pacific Theater NoCD patch for the v2.35 to the (Temp Folder)\Crack\DD2\ver235 Directory
3. The Deadly Dozen Pacific Theater NoCD patch for the v2.38 to the (Temp Folder)\CrackDD2\ver238 Directory
NOTE: This menu will only copy the cracked files to the game install, so download the already-cracked game executables.
Unfortunately, it seems that”s no such crack for Deadly Dozen 1. So, simply install the game, then patch, then apply crack, then copy the “WW2game.exe” to the (Temp Folder)\Crack\DD1 Directory.
7) Also in the root of the Temp directory, you will find an “Extra” folder. Inside it, there are five folders.
Place anything interesting you want (Like game manuals, trainees, the nWorld map editor, etc) in these folders, but be careful with the disk space: The complete conversion for all MoH and DD games uses almost a full DVD!
If you don”t have any extra and don”t want to see the “browse extras” button in the menu, simply delete the folder for the game that you don”t want to add anything to. Eg: IF you don”t want to see the “Browse extras” on the Deadly Dozen page, delete the “DD1” folder inside the “Extra” folder.
8) In the “(Temp Folder)\Extra\DD2” folder, you”ll find a “DD1 missions” folder. It”s a folder to add a conversion that adds the Deadly Dozen missions in the DD2 game.
Actually, there are two of these ones, being the “best” one the “50Cal”s conversion”.
The “Andy”s conversion” is much smaller, but it didn”t work with me. It”s a little hard to find it in Google, as it is about 200 MB”s in size. It should be available on some game-related sites.
If you don” have it, don”t worry. Simply ignore. The “DD1 missions” button in DD2 page won”t appear.
If you have it, place it in the “(Temp Folder)\Extra\DD2\DD1 missions” and rename it to “setup.exe”.
9) Still in the root of the Temp directory, you will find a “Decensor” folder. Inside it, there are four folders.
DO NOT TOUCH THEM!
This menu already contains all the available decensor/blood files to add Blood for Deadly Dozen (available on the official site) because all of them are only tiny files they have been included. There is no such patch for The Deadly Dozen Pacific Theater (I haven”t found one).
5) Burn the contents of the MOH_DD_DVD folder to a DVD with any label you want.
ABOUT THIS MENU:
The menu is “adaptable” to search the game executables. So, if it does not find Deadly Dozen1/2 setup files, for example, it willl show only MoH page buttons and vice-versa. If all are available, or any another game combination is available (Such as all games except for Spearhead, or only Medal of Honor AA and Deadly Dozen 1), all buttons for the respective game pages will be available.
So, don”t be a “kid” that made the “not listed” combinations conversion in the very start and blame my menu after this, just because you see a lot of buttons and a lot of “install errors” for the not added games.
To keep it available to add ** any ** combination of these games, it”s needed a LOT of (until now unknown to me) coding, once the menu should be capable to do “roughly” 30 different conversion combinations.
The menu is also capable of automatically installing the game cracks and decensors, as well as creating backups of all “replaced” files (or all .exe files inside the game folder, for cracks) in a folder called “backup”. Except for the decensor backup for breakthrough: it renames the “pak3.pk3” to “pak3_bt.pk3” before backup. If the menu does not find the game reg entries, you wil also be able to install the crack by manually browsing to the game folder. It should be useful for MoH games, as they don”t need the regfiles to work. It”s just for a rare special case of fully complete install but no registry install.
For Spearhead: The game has two patches. When you press the “patches” button, it will run the 1st patch, and then the 2nd one after the 1st finishes installing. If the 2nd patch wasn”t found (or both), it will allow you to find it/them manually (in case you made a mistake) or cancel (if you really haven”t added them.
For Deadly Dozen 2: The game has two patches as well. When you press the “patches” button, it will run the 1st patch, then ask the user if he wants to install the 2nd one after the 1st finishes installing. Due to this, I haven”t added code to simply run the 1st patch if the user has chosen to not use the 2nd, unofficial patch to the menu. You can simply cancel when ask for the 2nd patch.
For Deadly Dozen 2 crack: Obviously, you can choose if you want the v2.38 or not, you should be able to choose the correct crack.
So, when you press the “crack” button, it will ask you which version you want to crack.
Simply choose the option that suits your needs.
Conversion by: KillerOh