NOTE: Until a crack is released, you will still need to use your original CD1 or an image of CD1 mounted to play the game.
1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: MADDEN06. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) From CD2 copy the “CUSTOMART” & “EASO” folders and the “mydoc_uninst.exe” & “eauninstall.ico” files to the same Temp folder.
4) Also from CD2 copy all files from the “data0” folder to the “data0” folder in the Temp folder.
5) Again from CD2 copy all files from the “data2” folder to the “data2” folder in the Temp folder.
6) From CD3 copy the “updater.exe” file to the Temp folder.
7) Also from CD3 copy all the files from the “data0” folder to the “data0” folder in the Temp folder.
8) Using the Notepad, open the file “common_filelist.txt”. Change any lines which start with a “3” or a “2” to a “1”.
(Example: Change the “2,1,path\file” to “1,1,path\file”. Do these all the way down the list! Make sure all the first numbers have been change to a 1).
NOTE: The first number indicates what CD the file is located on. Since we are now using just one DVD for all the files they can all be changed to a 1.
9) Go to the “autorun” folder and Open the “autorun.cfg” file and delete the line “startupCD=01”
You can also change the entry “Ereg=1” to Ereg=0 in the “autorun.cfg” file to stop the registration request!
Then save it!
10) Create another folder and name it “Image”. Create an Image of CD1 and save it in the “Image” folder.
11) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: MADDEN06
Mount the Image of CD1 using either Daemon Tools or the latest version of Alcohol 120%.
Conversion by: thcltd