1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: LOTR_Fellowship. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD2 to the Temp folder.
3) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the same Temp folder. Overwrite any files if prompted.
4) Download and Install “Orca”
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file “Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring.msi” and from near the top of the menu choose “Edit with Orca”. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the “read only” attribute, but as it is copied to the hardrive it is probably already edited automatically).
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the “Tables” one on the left and scroll down to “Media”
Click on “Media” this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Change all the entries in the “VolumeLabel” column to: LOTR_Fellowship
Then “Save” it.
5) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
6) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: LOTR_Fellowship
Conversion by: Grumpy