1) Create a Temp folder on harddrive.
Name this folder DISK1. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all contents of CD1 to this Temp folder.
3) From CD2 copy the “Data11.cab” file to the main directory of the Temp folder.
4) From CD3 copy the “Data3.cab” and the “Data12.cab” files to the main directory of the Temp folder.
5) From CD4 copy the “Data4.cab” and the “Data31.cab” files to the main directory of the Temp folder
6) Download and install “Orca”.
Once Orca is installed go to the Temp folder and right click the file “Leisure Suit Larry – Magna ***** Laude.msi” and from near the top of the menu choose “Edit with Orca”. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the “read only” attribute, but as it is copied to the harddrive it is probably already edited automatically)
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the “Tables” one on the left and scroll down to “Media”
Click on “Media” this will show you the entries in the Right pane. There will be 6 columns.
Change all the entries in the “VolumeLabel” column to DISK1
Then “Save” it.
7) Create another folder for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
8) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: DISK1
Conversion by: Grumpy