1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: LEGO_DVD This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Download my Lego Star Wars Custom Installer from here and extract the contents of the RAR file to the LEGO_DVD folder overwriting any files if prompted.
(Custom Installer created by BiggDoggRuff.)
3) Extracted from the RAR file are 2 folders named “I” and “II”.
Copy the contents of the Lego Star Wars 1 CD to the “I” folder.
Copy the contents of the Lego Star Wars 2 CD to the “II” folder.
4) Inside the “I” and “II” folders, is a “Crack” folder.
Copy any crack files to their respective Crack folder.
5) Now you must edit the msi file for BOTH games.
Download and Install “Orca”
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file “Lego Star Wars.msi” (it is inside the “I” folder) and from near the top of the menu choose “Edit with Orca”. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the “read only” attribute, but as it is copied to the hardrive it is probably already edited automatically).
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the “Tables” one on the left and scroll down to “Media”
Click on “Media” this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Change all the entries in the “VolumeLabel” column to: LEGO_DVD
Then “Save” it.
Do the same for the “Lego Star Wars II.msi” file. (it is inside the “II” folder.)
6) Burn the contents of the LEGO_DVD folder to a DVD using the label: LEGO_DVD
Conversion by: BiggDoggRuff