1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: Juiced_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) From CD2 copy the *.cab files to the same Temp folder.
4) From CD3 copy the *.cab files to the same Temp folder.
5) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
6) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: Juiced_DVD
Conversion by: Trismogestos