1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: IC. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) Copy all the contents from CD2 to the same Temp folder.
(Except the “autorun.inf” file)
4) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
5) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: IC
(At this stage no other Label has been tested)
NOTE: At the end of the installation you will be prompted to insert CD1.
Just press “Next” to continue.
Conversion by: Wendals