1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: HOTP. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) From CD2 copy the “data02.cab” file to the same Temp folder.
4) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
5) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: HOTP
NOTE: At the end of the installation (or during the installation) you will be prompted to insert CD2. Just press “OK” to continue.
Conversion by: OliverMaltby