1) Create a Temp folder on your hard drive.
Name this folder: HD_DVD. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) From CD2 copy the “Program Files” folder to the Temp folder (Click Yes to overwrite files)
4) Download and Install “Orca”
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file “Harley-Davidson Race to the Rally.msi” From near the top of the menu choose “Edit with Orca”. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the “read only” attribute, but as it is copied to the hard drive it is probably already edited automatically).
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the “Tables” one on the left and scroll down to “Media”
Click on “Media” this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Change all the entries in the “VolumeLabel” column to: HD_DVD
Then “Save” it.
5) Create another folder for any Updates or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this folder whatever you want.
6) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: HD_DVD
Conversion by: gaza