1) Create a Temp folder on your hardrive.
Name this folder: GTi. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Download my GTi Racing Custom Installer from here and extract the contents of the RAR file to the GTi folder overwriting any files if prompted.
(Custom Installer created by Thrillkill.)
Note: Extracted from the GTi Racing rar file are the folders named: Gti and Keys&Cracks
3) Copy all the contents from CD2 to the GTi folder.
4) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the same Temp folder.
5) Download and Install “Orca”
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file “GTI Racing.msi” and from near the top of the menu choose “Edit with Orca”. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the “read only” attribute, but as it is copied to the hardrive it is probably already edited automatically).
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the “Tables” one on the left and scroll down to “Media”
Click on “Media” this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Change all the entries in the “VolumeLabel” column to: GTi
Then “Save” it.
6) Copy any Update Patches and NoCD cracks to the Keys&Cracks folder.
7)Inside the Keys&Cracks folder is a file named key.txt. Copy your game serial to this text file then save it.
8) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: GTi
Conversion by: Thrillkill