1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: FSW2CD1 :This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the Temp folder.
3) From CD2 copy the SETUP2.CAB file to the same Temp directory.
4) From CD3 copy the SETUP3.CAB file to the same Temp directory.
5) From CD4 copy the SETUP4.CAB and XFIRE_INSTALLER_16733.FSW.EXE files to the same Temp directory.
6) Download and Install “Orca”
Once Orca is installed, Right Click the file “SETUP.MSI” and from near the top of the menu choose “Edit with Orca”. (You may have to edit the properties of this file and untick the “read only” attribute, but as it is copied to the harddrive it is probably already edited automatically).
When opened you will see 2 window panes, go to the “Tables” one on the left and scroll down to “Media”
Click on “Media” this will show you the entries in the Right pane.
Change all the entries in the “VolumeLabel” column to: FSW2CD1
Then “Save” it.
7) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: FSW2CD1
Conversion by: SpiritUK