1) Create a Temp folder on your harddrive.
Name this folder: Fifa06. This will be the name (Label) of our DVD.
2) Copy all the contents from CD4 to the Temp folder.
3) Copy all the contents from CD3 to the same Temp folder. Overwrite any files if prompted.
4) Copy all the contents from CD2 to the same Temp folder. Again overwrite any files if prompted.
5) Copy all the contents from CD1 to the same Temp folder. Again overwrite any files if prompted.
6) Using the Notepad, open the file “common_filelist.txt”. Change any lines which start with a “2”,”3″ and “4” to a “1”.
(Example: Change the “2,1,path\file” to “1,1,path\file”. Do this all the way down the list! Make sure all the first numbers have been changed to a 1)
NOTE: The first number indicates what CD the file is located on. Since we are now using just one DVD for all the files they can all be changed to a 1.
7) Using the Notepad again, open the “autorun.cfg” file. (Its in the autorun folder). Scroll down to the bottom and change the reference from “StartupCD=04” to “StartupCD=01”
8) Create another folder’s for any Updates, Serial, Patches and or Cracks etc.
NOTE: Name this/these folder’s whatever you want.
9) Burn the contents of the Temp folder to a DVD with the Label: Fifa06
Conversion by: hugodaher